We met in St. George, Utah when Kyle moved down to work at her church as an intern youth pastor. We got to know each other through our college Bible study group and started dating in December of 2013. On the morning of July 31, 2015, he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him at sunrise on a patio overlooking St. George. May 13th 2016, we stood on that same patio at sunrise, exchanged vows, and got married.
We love Jesus. As you can see, He's been a central part of our story from the beginning. More than anything we want to operate in a way that shows who He is and love on people the way He loves us. For us, that means caring for and serving each of our couples and treating them respect while doing everything within our knowledge to provide an honorable service.
We love to travel. We've been to Seattle, all over Colorado and Utah, adventured in Arizona, road tripped to Nashville, and honeymooned in Costa Rica, and that's just the beginning! Few things are as exciting to us as an opportunity to share an experience in a new place with cool people and to document their love together.
We love weddings. They're just really cool, and yet weird all at the same time. How many other events do people get as heavily invested in as a wedding? People are excited, parties are had, details are meaningful, and emotions are everywhere; and in the midst of it all, two people in love make some of the most important commitments. Each one is a reminder to us of how awesome marriage is, and how big of a privilege it is to be a part of it all!
- She walked down the aisle to "You Are Gold" by The National Parks
- We frequently take work dates to local cafes
- We geek out over good quality paper stock together
- Tori is taller than Kyle, just barely, and far more mature
- We love tattoos
- We absolutely loved everything about our wedding
- We love sushi, and tacos, and curry, and most other foods
- We quote movies and TV shows, a lot
- Taylor Swift is our road trip jam
- We both love sunrise, but mornings are hard
- Few things can beat a rowdy dance party reception
- We can basically learn anything from Pinterest or YouTube
I'm a Southern Utah native, I love the warmth and the sun and hanging out at the lake. I love music and dance parties with family and friends. I have a soft spot for country music and driving on back dirt roads. I'm the details of the duo, I keep him on track, while focusing on the special little details and moments that make each wedding and couple unique.
- I can play piano and guitar
- I was a graphic designer for a vinyl decal company
- I had my dress custom designed, and made most of our reception details
- I could watch New Girl for the rest of my life
- I'm the coolest homeschooler you'll ever meet
I'm basically just a little boy at heart: easily excitable and I still want to be like my dad when I grow up. I was born and raised in Colorado and even though I think Utah is rad, those mountains will always have my heart. I'm crazy passionate, sometimes to a fault. When I decide I like something, I want to know everything about it. I'm the leader of the duo, I typically give direction, help craft the moments, and shoot the epic wide images.
- I made my boutonniere out of an old lens and film I shot
- I'm a serious coffee snob
- I shave with a straight razor
- I cried like a baby when I first saw her at our wedding
- I worked as a barista for my day job before photography
Killer photos of us
We believe in the value of investing in the work of talented professionals, we did just that for our engagements and our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made. Engagements by Tyler Rye, adventure and wedding portraits by Isaiah and Taylor Ryan, please go check out these crazy awesome photographers!